Let me preface this post by saying there’s no wrong way to make a PB & J sandwich.
However, there is a right way. And it’s with my newly-discovered gluten-free gem: Goodman’s cinnamon raisin bread.
This is the best damn gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread I’ve ever had (and coming from over a decade of sage gluten-free wisdom-gathering, that’s big news). I’d even venture to say it’s the best damn cinnamon raisin bread – period.
So here’s the best damn pb&j sandwich I ever had.
- Defrost two slices of Goodman's cinnamon raisin bread in the oven at about 350 degrees until warm and lightly browned (or just pop in toaster), about 2 minutes
- Slather both slices with peanut butter
- Layer strawberry jelly on top of each slice
- Layer one slice with a blanket of banana wedges
- Add a little more jelly on top of the bananas
- Dust with cinnamon
- Place the other slice on top
- You know the rest!